At Sevenfields Primary Care Network, we are committed to keeping our community healthy and safe. Our Vaccination Team is here to provide you with access to vaccines to protect you and your loved ones against various preventable diseases.
- Expertise: Our team consists of experienced healthcare professionals who are well-versed in vaccine administration and the latest immunisation guidelines. We ensure you receive safe and effective vaccinations.
- Convenience: We often run our vaccination clinics at weekends as well as weekdays, making it easy for you to access essential immunisations. We understand that your time is valuable.
- Community Focus: We take pride in serving our community. Your health is our priority, and we work tirelessly to ensure you have access to the best preventive care.
- Education: We believe in the power of knowledge. Our team is here to answer your questions, address concerns, and provide information about vaccines, so you can make informed decisions.
- Immunizations: We offer a wide range of vaccinations for people of all ages, from infants to seniors. These include routine vaccines, flu shots, COVID-19 vaccinations and more.
- Vaccine Clinics: Our vaccine clinics make it simple to get the protection you need. We provide a safe and comfortable environment for all our patients.
Covid and Flu Vaccinations Clinics
Our COVID and Flu Vaccination Clinics are now open. To find out more click the button below.
To find out more about our infant immunisations, click the button below.
Get in Touch
If you have questions about vaccinations, need to schedule an appointment, or require any information regarding our services, please feel free to contact us or speak to your GP Practice. We are here to serve you and help protect your health.